Our range of treatments
At Needham Markert Dental , we encourage regular dental check-ups which act as a foundation of what we do. Whether you’d like a routine examination, hygienist services, or need an emergency appointment, we can help.
Routine examination also involves preventative advice to reduce sugar intake and to demonstrate how to maintain good levels of oral hygiene. This can help reduce the need for dental treatment.
We offer a range of general dental treatments including:
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Treatment of dental decay with traditional materials such as metal alloys or gold fillings
- Tooth coloured fillings / inlays / crowns
- Root canal treatments
- Dental extractions / wisdom tooth removal
- Partial and complete dentures including acrylic (plastic), chrome (metal) and valplast (flexible) materials
- Sports shields and night bite guards